- Steam Codes All You Have To To Game With Awesome Helpful Hints And Hacks SteamWallet-Cards Company November 24, 2016
- Unique Wedding Day Proposal Plan Backyard Stepping Stone Proposal proposal 007 November 20, 2016
- Buy College Term Paper In This Article Figure Out What You Require Quickly In Addition To Order Best Quality CustomTermPaperWriting Firm November 19, 2016
- Essay Writing Service For Students – Best Essay Creating Provided By Original Essay Creating Check OnAmalysmith.angelfire.com November 9, 2016
- Writemyessays site that will write essays November 3, 2016
- Critical aspects of android mobile app development – a background reviews-androiddevelopment.com November 1, 2016
- Practical Resoursces For College Students Custom Writing Essay Click Here To Investigate November 1, 2016
- Easy english essay writing October 29, 2016
- How to get 1000 subscribers on youtube free October 28, 2016
- Writing Services Australia – Essay Writing Advisory Service Described By WRITEMYESSAYINAU October 28, 2016
Welcome to Ramsey Golf Club on the Isle of Man. The club was first established in 1891 and the current 18 hole parkland course was designed by James Braid in 1929.
Located in the north of the island at the foot of Glen Auldyn, Ramsey Golf Club was listed by Golf Monthly in their “100 Hidden Gems” within the UK in 2011. The Leighney river which meanders through this parkland course can catch your ball when you least expect it.
After golf, the clubhouse offers good value meals, fine wines and locally brewed ales, which can be enjoyed in the traditional clubhouse or sitting on the veranda overlooking the 18th green with stunning views up to the northern hills. We can cater for private functions of up to 100 guests.
We have a well-stocked pro shop and our PGA Professional, Andrew Patterson, offers lessons on the course or in his purpose built video training centre.
Annual membership to Ramsey Golf Club is readily available for all categories of golfer, and casual green fee bookings are always welcome from single players up to large groups; please contact the club and we will arrange your visit – one you will not easily forget.
Click a photo to enlarge.
Course Photography © Foley Gort, view more at www.golfshots.im.