- The Basic Principles of a Training Program May 16, 2016
- Nigel Mansell Classic AM AM May 15, 2016
- How to Start Off a Persuasive Essay May 4, 2016
- Why Do I Have Pain In My Heart Chakra April 27, 2016
- High-school graduation rates for Latinos in LAUSD are decreasing April 27, 2016
- Review Template April 21, 2016
- Alan Gott Trophy April 20, 2016
- How to Produce An Investigation Paper Proposal April 15, 2016
- Just how to Create a Study Introduction April 13, 2016
- Healing Of Cardiovascular Disease April 8, 2016
Welcome to Ramsey Golf Club on the Isle of Man. The club was first established in 1891 and the current 18 hole parkland course was designed by James Braid in 1929.
Located in the north of the island at the foot of Glen Auldyn, Ramsey Golf Club was listed by Golf Monthly in their “100 Hidden Gems” within the UK in 2011. The Leighney river which meanders through this parkland course can catch your ball when you least expect it.
After golf, the clubhouse offers good value meals, fine wines and locally brewed ales, which can be enjoyed in the traditional clubhouse or sitting on the veranda overlooking the 18th green with stunning views up to the northern hills. We can cater for private functions of up to 100 guests.
We have a well-stocked pro shop and our PGA Professional, Andrew Patterson, offers lessons on the course or in his purpose built video training centre.
Annual membership to Ramsey Golf Club is readily available for all categories of golfer, and casual green fee bookings are always welcome from single players up to large groups; please contact the club and we will arrange your visit – one you will not easily forget.
Click a photo to enlarge.
Course Photography © Foley Gort, view more at www.golfshots.im.