- Agrimark Junior Trophy this Saturday August 26, 2014
- Ian Jones by a whisker in the Frank Dalgliesh Open August 26, 2014
- Mann Link Travel Am AM August 18, 2014
- Agrimark Junior Trophy 2014 August 14, 2014
- Chrystals 4BBB Result August 12, 2014
- Junior Golf Fixture and Coaching Update August 12, 2014
- Mann Link Travel AM AM – New Date! August 11, 2014
- IOM Copiers Individual Stablefords August 7, 2014
- Jane Gaines wins the Ladies Town Cup August 6, 2014
- Junior Senior Competition August 6, 2014
Welcome to Ramsey Golf Club on the Isle of Man. The club was first established in 1891 and the current 18 hole parkland course was designed by James Braid in 1929.
Located in the north of the island at the foot of Glen Auldyn, Ramsey Golf Club was listed by Golf Monthly in their “100 Hidden Gems” within the UK in 2011. The Leighney river which meanders through this parkland course can catch your ball when you least expect it.
After golf, the clubhouse offers good value meals, fine wines and locally brewed ales, which can be enjoyed in the traditional clubhouse or sitting on the veranda overlooking the 18th green with stunning views up to the northern hills. We can cater for private functions of up to 100 guests.
We have a well-stocked pro shop and our PGA Professional, Andrew Dyson, offers lessons on the course or in his purpose built video training centre.
Annual membership to Ramsey Golf Club is readily available for all categories of golfer, and casual green fee bookings are always welcome from single players up to large groups; please contact the club and we will arrange your visit – one you will not easily forget.
Click a photo to enlarge.
Course Photography © Foley Gort, view more at www.golfshots.im.