*RGC COURSE OPEN
Members Only - Play possible only by booking through BRS.
From Saturday 23rd January 2021, the following playing conditions will apply to members of Ramsey Golf Club.
• All players must follow the Isle of Man Government rules concerning social distancing and maintain a distance of two metres between themselves and other people they encounter at the club.
• Wash your hands regularly or use hand sanitiser when running water is not available.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth as much as possible.
• If you cough or sneeze do so into a disposable tissue or the crook of your arm so as to avoid spreading germs.
• Face Coverings are strongly recommended to be worn during exercise.
Who can play the course?
• Fully paid-up members only – please contact the Club on 812244 if you want to renew your subscription, or join as a new member.
• If you have not paid your membership fees, your name will be removed from BRS.
Tee Time Restrictions
• You can only play if you have a booked tee time (Bookings can be made on BRS up to 72 hours in advance).
• You can play with up to 3 other members of the club (Max of 4 people per tee time).
• Individuals from the same household group must maintain 2 metre social distancing from anyone outside of their household group.
• Under no circumstances is play allowed outside of the booking hours and without booking.
• Only use your own golf equipment; if it does not belong to you, do not touch it e.g. tees or balls you may find on the course.
• Please do not pick up any balls you find in areas of rough, trees, water hazards or otherwise.
Arrival at the Club
• You must not arrive at the course more than 10-minutes before your allotted tee time. If you arrive early, remain in your car until 10-minutes before your tee time.
• Players must change in the car park and have their equipment with them. The Clubhouse and locker rooms will remain closed until further notice. (If you still have equipment in the lockers rooms, please call the office on 812244 to arrange collection).
• The practice ground, practice putting greens and nets are not open for use.
Play on the course
• Play is only available from the 1st tee only.
• DO NOT enter the course or play from any other access point on the course.
• Casual golf only at present – competition golf is not permitted.
• Scorecards will not be available.
• Rules of etiquette must apply. If you are holding up the player/s behind, you let them through whilst maintaining social distancing.
• Single use of golf buggies will be allowed subject to sanitising between uses by your club.
• On completion of your round, please do not delay your departure from the club facilities.
• Enter the course via the path by the gym and exit the course via the path outside the locker rooms – this is so you can help maintain the 2m distance at all times.
Golf course layout
• You MUST NOT remove the flag when putting – holes will be adapted so the ball doesn’t fall
• You must take relief from marker posts and hazard stakes as they are not to be handled.
• All bunkers are to be treated as restricted play areas and the ball must be removed and dropped outside the bunker.
• Rakes and ball retrievers have been removed, ball cleaners have been covered, and on-course toilets will be locked.
MEMBERS ARE REMINDED TO ADHERE TO THESE CONDITIONS AT ALL TIMES. ANY ABUSE RISKS A REVERSAL OF THE DECISION TO ALLOW PLAY.